Deadline: February 16, 2015
The IEEE RFID 2015 poster session provides researchers with opportunities to present their cutting-edge work in an interactive manner in front of an expert audience of academic and industry scientists and engineers from around the world. Posters can cover preliminary or exploratory work within RFID research, report smaller projects or results not mature enough for a full paper, or present any other research that would generate discussion and benefit from this open forum. Posters are encouraged in themes relevant to RFID research which include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- (NEW FOR 2015) Internet of Things (IoT): RFID provisioning and lost connection handling, RFID networking standards, communications standards, RFID-enabled devices, ubiquitous tracking and positioning, IoT/RFID system architectures
- Antennas & Propagation: MIMO and diversity techniques, Antenna theory and designs, channel measurements and modeling, ultra-wideband backscattering, hybrid ultra-wideband RFID tags and interrogators
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, network applications, scientific studies on operational experience of RFID applications, unconventional RF “identification”
- Circuits, Devices, & Interrogators: Circuit designs, non-silicon and chipless RFID, interrogator architecture, multi-interrogator coordination and interference reduction
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power: Ambient RF harvesting, efficiency improvements, power-optimized waveforms, RFID tags using kinetic, thermal, or optical power-harvesting
- Localization: Performance bounds, novel system approaches, technologies, and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization, RF Tomography and Environmental Sensing
- Protocols & Security: Coding, anti-collision, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, medium/multiple access schemes
- Sensors: Integration of sensors with RFID tags, including active, passive, or chipless mechanisms; RFID sensor modeling and analysis, new sensors for RFID
If your topic does not fit one of the above groups or if you are unsure which topic to select, please contact the Poster Chair, Stewart Thomas, at email@example.com. See more information here.
Stay ahead with the latest research and developments in RFID.
Get up to date on RFID research and technical know-how. You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Get an international breadth of new perspectives. Academic and industry perspectives from the entire world will be presented as well. In the 2014 conference, 22% of the paper submissions were from the USA, and 33% of the paper submissions were from Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Asia and Pacific countries submitted 31% of the papers. Canada submitted 6%, and Latin America submitted 7%. Last year’s conference accepted 30% of the high-quality papers submitted.
IEEE RFID 2015 is our ninth annual conference. It is the premier technical conference for RFID where you can:
- Hear from leading experts in the field about the latest developments in RFID.
- Meet other practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
- Learn about the latest research advancements in specific conference tracks and the poster and demo session.
- Expand your knowledge by attending a few workshops and tutorials.
Co-located with the world’s largest RFID event! Learn how to track and manage everything at the 13th annual RFID Journal LIVE! event, which will be held on Apr. 15-17, 2015, at the San Diego Convention Center, located in San Diego, Calif. This important event will showcase the latest technologies in the industry’s largest exhibit hall, and will feature more than 75 hours of education, 50 end-user case studies and 200 exhibitors. Gain new insights from industry leaders, and find out how RFID and related technologies can benefit your business today. For more information, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.