The 2015 IEEE International Conference on RFID is seeking original, high-impact research papers on RFID-related topics. Papers will be selected based on originality, importance of the problem, technical merit, clarity, and the potential impact of the results. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE RFID 2015 conference proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®. Accepted papers will also be submitted for indexing through EI Compendex, ScienceDirect, Scopus, Web of Knowledge, Thomson ISI, and IET Inspec.
- (NEW FOR 2015) Internet of Things (IoT): RFID provisioning and lost connection handling, RFID networking standards, communications standards, RFID-enabled devices, ubiquitous tracking and positioning, IoT/RFID system architectures
- Antennas & Propagation: MIMO and diversity techniques, Antenna theory and designs, channel measurements and modeling, ultra-wideband backscattering, hybrid ultra-wideband RFID tags and interrogators
- Applications & Software: RFID software, middleware, network applications, scientific studies on operational experience of RFID applications, unconventional RF “identification”
- Circuits, Devices, & Interrogators: Circuit designs, non-silicon and chipless RFID, interrogator architecture, multi-interrogator coordination and interference reduction
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power: Ambient RF harvesting, efficiency improvements, power-optimized waveforms, RFID tags using kinetic, thermal, or optical power-harvesting
- Localization: Performance bounds, novel system approaches, technologies, and algorithms in RFID tag and reader localization, RF Tomography and Environmental Sensing
- Protocols & Security: Coding, anti-collision, cryptography and privacy-enhancing techniques, medium/multiple access schemes
- Sensors: Integration of sensors with RFID tags, including active, passive, or chipless mechanisms; RFID sensor modeling and analysis, new sensors for RFID
Stay ahead with the latest research and developments in RFID.
Get up to date on RFID research and technical know-how. You will get face-to-face time with the top researchers and scientists working on RFID. There will be plenty of new discoveries and information presented that will inspire you to use RFID in new ways for your business application or scientific study.
Get an international breadth of new perspectives. Academic and industry perspectives from the entire world will be presented as well. In the 2014 conference, 22% of the paper submissions were from the USA, and 33% of the paper submissions were from Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Asia and Pacific countries submitted 31% of the papers. Canada submitted 6%, and Latin America submitted 7%. Last year’s conference accepted 30% of the high-quality papers submitted.
IEEE RFID 2015 is our ninth annual conference. It is the premier technical conference for RFID where you can:
- Hear from leading experts in the field about the latest developments in RFID.
- Meet other practitioners and researchers from industry and academia.
- Learn about the latest research advancements in specific conference tracks and the poster and demo session.
- Expand your knowledge by attending a few workshops and tutorials.
Get access to the largest RFID industry exposition in the world, RFID Journal Live! 2015. This industry conference will feature RFID case studies, training, and an enormous RFID trade show. It is sponsored by the world’s RFID authority, RFID Journal. The RFID academic and commercial communities convene in the same venue, the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, USA.